Your personal information is always treated with confidentiality at Narberth Natural Health Centre.
Your name, your phone number and email, as well as the fact that you have made an enquiry to us – is not told to anyone else.
As therapists and teachers will only ever use your details to communicate with you in regard to your enquiry about services at the centre.
When you sign up to our newsletter we use your email address to send two emails a year, usually in the Spring and Autumn telling you about what’s going on at Narberth Natural Health Centre. Your email address is stored securely by MailChimp and it is not used for any other purpose.
In the newsletter you may expect to find
- Information about classes or therapies or classes available at the centre
- Articles about the therapies or classes available at the centre
- News of our events
- Information about any special offers
You are free to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
Email enquiries to the centre
When you email us an enquiry a member of our team of therapists will either
- Forward your email enquiry directly to the relevant practitioner so that they can email you back to answer your question
- Reply to your email directly
We often get email inquiries about costs, times, and specific health conditions. We only ever use your email in order to reply to your enquiry.
On our e mail enquiry form we ask for your phone number, this is because sometimes it may be more appropriate to discuss your enquiry with you in person.
We will only ever use your phone number to contact you in regards to your enquiry.
We have one of our qualified practitioners available to take your enquiry between 9am and 10am Monday to Friday. Outside of this these times we ask you to leave us a message with your number so that we can call you back. We aim to call you back the same day though sometimes it is the next day.
Phone messages are taken by our qualified, registered and insured practitioners. We will only ever use your number to call you back about your enquiry by either:
- Forward your enquiry and phone number directly to the relevant practitioner so that they can phone you back.
- Phone you back directly.